Healthcare Lending involves custom-tailoring credit products to healthcare service providers.
Highly specialized, this type of lending must take into consideration the many nuances of third-party reimbursement as well as the complex issues surrounding the healthcare industry. It requires that significant healthcare service provider credit exposure be underwritten and/or managed by specialists.
- Expertise and long-term experience in healthcare lending
- Working capital and equipment lines of credit
- Construction financing
- Commercial real estate mortgages
- Taxable and tax-exempt bond financing, supported by bank standby letters of credit
- Acquisition financing
- Personal banking arrangements for related physicians and executives