Want to grow your small business? SBA Loans offer flexible terms and competitive rates.
When your business needs financing for working capital, equipment, real estate, business acquisition, international export, or debt refinancing, the added support of a loan guarantee from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) may be just the right solution when conventional financing won’t meet your needs. As an SBA Preferred Lender, a Citizens Banker is here to help your business every step of the way:
- Lower down payments for real estate and equipment loans keeps more cash in your business.
- Flexible draw periods and deferred principal payments save cash flow until your capital purchase is put to use.
- Longer repayment schedules to improve your cash flow.
- Loan maturity and amortization are equal without balloon payments and associated fees.
- Competitive interest rates with maximums set by the SBA.
If your project involves the purchase or improvement of real estate, or major equipment expenditure, SBA 504 financing may be the best option for your business, offering the benefit of 10 or 20 year fixed rate financing at low rates.