Have you thought about what would happen in the event of your death?
- Would your spouse be comfortable living on your retirement savings?
- Is your family prepared to pay estate taxes after you are gone?
- Will your family have the resources to support their current lifestyle in the case of your premature death?
- Should something happen to your business partner, could you take full control of the company legally?
Life insurance can help to protect the people you love and the things you have worked so hard for. Life insurance can provide you with the peace of mind of knowing that your loved ones will be provided for after you are gone.
When planning your insurance coverage, you should consider:
- The amount of money you need to provide for your family
- The available cash flow you have to pay for coverage
- The time period for which you need coverage
The Financial Consultants with the Investment Center at Citizens Bank can help you define your life insurance needs, and help you choose from a wide range of insurance products including term, whole life, universal life and long-term care, to name a few.
To learn more about life insurance products and how they may help you reach your long-term financial goals, visit any Citizens Bank branch or call us at 800-444-6989 to speak with a Financial Consultant with the Investment Center at Citizens Bank.