Home ownership is dynamic and you can make your home ownership work for you by using your home's equity.
What is a home equity line of credit?
A home equity line of credit (HELOC), from Citizens Bank, allows you to leverage the equity that you have built up in your home to establish a line of credit. Equity is your home's value minus your home's debt burden. Unlike home equity loans, which provide a lump sum, a line of credit allows you to borrow against your home's equity whenever you need to, up to the line of credit granted.
You can use a home equity line of credit from Citizens Bank for almost anything. It can be used like a debt consolidation loan, a home improvement loan, or to keep a line of credit open for renovations or the variable expenses of opening a business.
Home Equity Line of Credit Benefits
- Apply once and access your line of credit whenever you need it.
- Access your line of credit with a Visa Gold card or specialized checks.
- Your interest may be tax deductible*
- To take advantage of the loan tax benefits, consult your tax advisor.
- You may pay a lower rate than what you pay on existing debt, such as credit card and personal loan debt.
With locations throughout Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin, a home equity line of credit with Citizens Bank is a flexible way to access available home equity for the things you need.
Take advantage of your home equity line of credit today. Call 800-611-9223, contact us by secure email, or visit your local Citizens Bank branch.
You can complete your application in minutes and decisions are often made within 24 hours