If you own a home, your home may have value that you can access with a home equity loan from Citizens Bank.
What is a home equity loan?
A home equity loan allows you to leverage the equity that you have built up in your home. Equity is your home's value minus your home's debt burden, and you can position this real value as collateral for your home equity loan.
What can you use a home equity loan for?
You can access money for almost anything, like renovating your kitchen, buying a car, or starting your dream business. This loan can also be used like a home improvement loan or a debt consolidation loan.
Home equity loan Benefits:
- Fixed rate loan
- You'll be able to plan ahead with a fixed interest rate and you can save more money with a 0.50% loan discount if you have your payments automatically deducted from your Citizens Bank savings or checking account.*
- Tax deductible loan interest
- To take advantage of the loan tax benefits, consult your tax advisor.
- Competitive interest rate
- Your interest rate may be lower than what you pay on existing debt, such as credit card debt.
Throughout Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin, a home equity loan with Citizens Bank is a great way to leverage the equity in your home.
If you need a home equity loan, call Loan by Phone today at 800-611-9223, contact us by secure email, or visit your local Citizens Bank branch. You can complete your application in minutes and decisions are made within 24 hours on most loans.