An unsecured home improvement loan with Citizens Bank gives you access to resources for home repair or improvement without using your home as collateral. Maybe you want to beautify your surroundings or maybe it's time to make those inevitable roof repairs. Either way, this specialized personal consumer loan from Citizens Bank offers a very competitive interest rate and may be what you need to get started.
The Citizens Bank Unsecured Home Improvement Loan is a flexible, fixed payment loan targeted at home improvement and can be used as a home renovation loan or a home repair loan.
Unsecured Home Improvement Loan Benefits
- Fixed payment loan
- You willl know exactly what your payment will be, so you can budget accordingly.
- Flexible due date
- You will have options for a payment day that is convenient for you and your financial schedule.
- Simple-interest loan
- You are only charged interest for the days borrowed, so you may have the option to save even more money with early payments.
- Home improvement tax incentives
- Consult your tax advisor to see if you can take advantage of tax incentives for your home improvements.
- Convenient payment options
- Pay with online banking or automatic deductions from your Citizens Bank checking account or savings account, which may reduce your interest rate and qualify you for a 0.50% loan discount.*
With locations throughout Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin, a home improvement loan with Citizens Bank gives you control over when and how you make payments.
If you need a home improvement loan, call Loan by Phone today at 800-444-6989, contact us by secure email, or visit your local Citizens Bank branch. Your application will take only minutes and most loan decisions are made within 24 hours.